Artist's studio: Ines Braun, again



You might remember Ines Braun from my last emagazine which I started to create immediately after my first visit in her studio. I love her work and her naturalist's approach/ background. And the ambience, and ... well, everything. Last week, my son, Ines and I spent a wonderful day in her studio for a video shoot. Tomorrow, you'll see a mini video I made in stop motion, but for more, we'll have to wait for the pro. Which is clearly not me, but my son.
_____
Vielleicht erinnert Ihr Euch an Ines Braun von meinem letzten Emagazin. Ich mag ihre Arbeiten ungeheuer gerne, und ihren "Naturforscher-Ansatz". Und das Ambiente dort und ... genaugenommen eigentlich alles. Letzte Woche haben Ines, mein Sohn und ich einen ganzen wunderbaren Tag in ihrem Atelier verbracht und Material für ein Video aufgenommen. Morgen seht Ihr ein Minivideo, das ich in Stop Motion gemacht habe. Aber für mehr müssen wir auf den Profi warten, und das bin ganz klar nicht ich, sondern mein Sohn.














Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym | 17. April 2014 um 16:37

Every time I come to your blog I'm blown away by all the creativity...yours and others that you have found in your connections. But what a treat to see the work of your son!! Thanks for sharing his link. You know there's the saying...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! xo

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com | 17. April 2014 um 19:39

Faszinierend!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...