Kitchen art



I got a request for a kitchen picture. This is a raw draft of a 2 x 4,50 meter acrylic picture I painted as a commissioned work many years ago. I have to admit that I'm using the draft as splatter protection behind my stove right now.
____
Ich habe eine Frage nach einem Küchenbild bekommen. Dies ist ein Rohentwurf für ein Auftragsbild ( 2 x 4,50 Meter in Acryl auf Holz), das ich vor vielen Jahren gemalt habe. Ich muss gestehen, dass ich den Entwurf hetzt als Spritzschutz hinter meinem Herd benutze.




Three years ago, I made several food-themed collages (see below) from vintage copper engravings with  watercolor and acrylic paint as a gift. I love kitchen art - no wonder that I fell for food photography, too.
_____
Vor drei Jahren habe ich einige Collagen mit Aquarell- und Acrylfarben (s. u.) als ein Geschenk gemacht. Ich liebe Kunst in der Küche - kein Wunder, dass ich mich auch in Food-Fotografie verliebt habe.








Pin It!

2 Kommentare:

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com | 30. Juli 2013 um 12:09

Das kommt mir doch bekannt vor! Als Spritzschutz am Herd....?! Was fuer eine Verschwendung!

Anonym | 30. Juli 2013 um 16:06

Pure and simple. YOU are so talented! Love these. The first one is so cool with the pop of red under the pot. Miksang!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...