Sunny Sunday


Kat was right with her comment yesterday about fluffy clouds ... This is what I did today. I'm not really content, already working on the next piece. It's difficult, because with a size of about 2 meters, I always see just a small detail. But I will miss the summersky so bad that somehow I'll have to manage to have some around me during fall and winter - and if it's just on canvas.
And I created a white lampshade for my sleeping room from two wire hangers - DIY will follow.
_____
Kat hatte recht mit ihrem Kommentar gestern über fluffige Wolken - das ist es, was ich heute gemacht habe. Ich bin damit noch nicht zufrieden und arbeite schon am nächsten Teil. Es ist schwierig, weil ich bei einer Größe von mehr als 2 Metern immer nur kleine Ausschnitte sehe. Aber ich werde den Sommerhimmel so sehr vermissen, dass ich es irgendwie hinbekommen muss, etwas davon auch im Herbst und Winter um mich herum zu haben - und wenn es auf Leindwand ist. Und ich habe einen weißen Lampenschirm aus zwei Drahtkleiderbügeln für mein Schlafzimmer gemacht - DIY folgt noch irgendwann.


Pin It!

4 Kommentare:

michelle gd | 12. August 2012 um 21:15

love these bits of sky you're creating!!!

Anonym | 13. August 2012 um 01:02

This is way cool!

kat {pipkin hollow} | 13. August 2012 um 21:28

Love the canvas! And that you've found a way to capture the summer sky all year round!

Katrin Klink | 13. August 2012 um 21:45

Thanks for the feedback ... I'll have another giveaway week (or month) in September, and this 'piece of sky' will be one of the giveaways ... maybe for ine of you?

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...