Blogroll - Lieblingslinks



Today, I'm taking a day off. I just added my blogroll page with my favourite links so far. Thinking of 'rolling' in my mind always is connected with one of my all-time-favourite books: The missing piece meets the Big O by Shel Silverstein. In case you shouldn't know it, here's a video. And, isn't this was blogging is about: learning to roll, all by yourself?
_______

Heute nehme ich mir einen Tag frei. Ich habe nur die 'blogroll'-Seite mit meinen Lieblingslinks angehängt. Beim Wort 'rollen' denke ich immer sofort an eines meiner absoluten Lieblingsbücher: The missing piece meets the Big O von Shel Silverstein. Falls Ihr es nicht kennen solltet, hier ist ein Video davon. Und geht es nicht genau darum beim Bloggen - lernen, selbständig zu rollen?
Pin It!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...