The good, the bad and the lovely


This picture doesn't show a perfect moment, but a perfect illustration of my life these days. It's two posters, adhered exactly this way to an advertising pillar, no photoshop, exept from choosing the detail. There's the dark, grim side - and the bright and soft one, literally hand in hand. So, here are the bright spots of today:
  • nice feedback after my relaunch of my website yesterday
  • I am testing a shop for my website!
  • I had kind of a business lunch with one of my friends on my terrace
  • no bad news in my letterbox (I'm very grateful for the small blessings these days)
  • preparation for a very special occasion on Monday!
  • and last, but not least: tomorrow is Friday, which means: almost weekend!
Dieses Bild zeigt keinen perfekten Augenblick, aber es illustriert perfekt mein derzeitiges Leben. Es sind zwei Plakate, die genau so an einer Litfasssäule hingen, ganz ohne Photoshop, abgesehen von der Auswahl des Bildausschnitts. Es gibt die dunkle, grimmige Seite, und die helle und sanfte, buchstäblich Hand in Hand. Deshalb hier die hellen Seiten meines Tages:
  • positives Feedback für den gestrigen Relaunch meiner Webseite
  • ich teste einen neuen Shop
  • ich hatte eine Art Geschäftsessen mit einer Freundin auf meiner Terrasse
  • keine schlechten Nachrichten im Briefkasten (ich bin zur Zeit auch dankbar für kleine Segen)
  • und nicht zuletzt: Morgen ist Freitag, fast schon Wochenende!
    Pin It!

    0 Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen

    I'd love to hear from you - Eure Kommentare sind das Schönste am Bloggen ...


    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...